CVCS Athletic Training Program
Compete Sports Performance and Rehab will be on site at Capistrano Valley Christian High School to provide Sports Medicine coverage for all athletes involved. Sports Medicine coverage to include:
- Evaluation and management of sports injuries including concussions, sprains, strains, fractures, neck and back injuries, etc
- Treatment of injuries including splinting, wound care, taping, rehab, etc
- Provide necessary equipment and supplies such as splints, crutches, first aid supplies, treatment table, etc
- Sideline Concussion Testing using the common SCAT 3 system that will be emailed to the player/parent immediately. The test will help a qualified Physician diagnose or rule out a concussion, as well has help determine when it is safe to return to play.
- Referral of injuries to qualified Physicians if needed including Orthopedists, Specialists and Sports Concussion Physicians
- Sports injury evaluation and treatment at Compete facility for all players.
- Provide Concussion Baseline Testing at a reduced cost upon request.
- Provide and Emergency Action Plan including best way for emergency access to field, referral to nearby Emergency Rooms, Kaiser facilities and Urgent Care facilities.
This year's athletic trainer is:
Jenna Janadi, MS, ATC
Compete Sports Performance and Rehab
Go to the following link to learn about Chris Phillips's Compete Performance team.
PARTNERS AND RESOURCES